NDIS Service Provider
IOH Health is a NSW disability service provider and Registered NDIS Provider, offering a range of occupational therapy assessments, training, treatments and prescriptions for NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) participants.
Occupational Therapists use a client centred approach to achieve health, wellbeing and independence through participation in life occupations. Life occupations are the meaningful activities people complete to look after themselves, work, attend school, activities and participate in the home and community.
What can Occupational Therapy help with
Our Occupational Therapists work with a diverse range of people, groups and communities and are available to provide the following services:
- Minor and major home modifications
- Equipment and Assistive Technology prescription
- Functional Capacity and Activity of Daily Living Assessments
- Environmental and Housing Needs Assessments
- Manual Handling Training
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Self-care, pressure care, falls and mobility Assessments
- Therapeutic intervention to increase community participation and completion of activities of daily living
Our Occupational Therapists are available for both in home or clinic consultations.
As a Registered NDIS Provider you can be assured that IOH meet the government quality and safety requirements and NDIA-Managed participants can also access services