Our experienced Psychologists can help with a range of diseases and conditions, for your total well-being. To book your initial consultation using your NDIS funding, the process is simple.
NDIS Service Provider
IOH Health is a NSW disability service provider, offering individualised therapy supports for NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) participants. Psychology and counselling support can be a crucial factor in maximising the well-being of people living with a disability.
Psychological and cognitive assessments may be recommended to help you understand your own capabilities and devise the appropriate strategies to maximise learning and development. This forms the foundation of helping you realise and achieve your potential.
Benefits of Psychology and Counselling
- Gain independence and control in your life
- Build social skills that enhance your relationships
- Manage mental health disorders with planned support and treatments
- Learn new techniques and skills to conquer challenges
- Minimise the impact of grief, anxiety and depression
- Overcome negative thoughts and feelings
- Identify your personal goals and work to achieve them
As a Registered NDIS Provider you can be assured that IOH meet the government quality and safety requirements and NDIA-Managed participants can also access services