Take control of your life with an exercise routine tailored to your goals and suitable to your abilities.
NDIS Service Provider
IOH Health is a NSW disability service provider, offering exercise physiology programs, practice, information and guidance for NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) participants. Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists can provide safe methods for managing chronic illness, medical conditions, past injuries, disabilities and diseases. They can also help prevent a variety of conditions and improve your overall health.
Benefits of Exercise Physiology
- Control your blood glucose levels
- Control your blood pressure
- Control your cholesterol levels
- Manage your weight
- Improve heart & lung function
- Build and refine your muscle mass
- Healthier bones
- Improved strength, endurance and flexibility
- Improved coordination, balance and posture
- Improved ability with activities of daily living
As a Registered NDIS Provider you can be assured that IOH meet the government quality and safety requirements and NDIA-Managed participants can also access services