WORKPLACE BULLYING AND HARASSMENT
Managers and Supervisors are increasingly being required to confidently handle interpersonal issues in the course of their daily work.
This Workplace Bullying and Harassment training covers strategies to identify, prevent and address bullying and harassment situations in order to improve workplace culture and relationships. It is delivered by a registered Psychologist with over 20 years of experience.
4 hours or as required
Please call for an obligations free quote (GST free)
Workplace Bullying and Harassment Course Details
- Defining Bullying and harassment
- Recognising differing patterns of bullying and harassment
- Recognise and remediate causes of bullying and harassment
- Understand the social and psychological costs of unaddressed bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Know how to address a complaint
- Maintain and manage relationships throughout the process of investigation and resolution
Training is delivered face to face.
This course can be customised to meet your specific workplace needs and is able to be delivered at IOH or on-site at your workplace. Please call to arrange a suitable training time.
Award and Recognition
Successful participants will be awarded with a Statement of Attendance.