SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURIES
Psychological stress claims occur infrequently; however, they are one of the most costly claims to manage. This course is ideal for Return to Work Coordinators and others involved in the process of supporting and supervising workers with psychological injuries, as they return to work.
This training is delivered by a registered Psychologist with over 20 years’ experience and provides information and strategies to assist in managing psychological injuries cases and provides opportunities for group interaction.
Successful Management of Psychological Injuries Course Outline
- Recognising Employee Distress
- Understanding Common Types of Mental Health Conditions
- Taking a Risk Management approach to Psychological Injury
- Addressing Psychological Risk Factors
- What to do when risk factors are work-related and when they are not
- Leadership Skills to manage RTW effectively
- Skills for Conducting Crucial Conversations with Employees
Training is delivered face to face.
Award and Recognition
Successful participants will be awarded with a Statement of Attendance.