Sometimes life can be overwhelming. Our team of psychologists and counsellors can help you get on the right path with evidence based interventions.
Our team provide services under numerous funding options including Medicare, Private Health, Victims Services, Defence, Veteran Affairs, Workers Compensation and CTP.
Our services a person-centred, utilising techniques including CBT, ACT, Mindfulness, EFT, Play Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Psychodynamic Therapy.
As psychological services manager Laurelle is committed to IOH Health delivery evidence based interventions. Laurelle is passionate in equipping her clients with the skills to manage their mental health and deal with the challenges life may throw your way.
Laurelle is experienced in:
- Chronic pain
- Adjustment disorder
- Addiction Counselling
- Treatment of workplace injuries
- Intellectual disabilities
- Sleep Hygiene
- Improving relationships
- Conflict resolution skills
- Working with members of Defence
- Working with disabled clients
- Provision of training to workplaces, such as, Wellbeing at Work
With extensive experience working with both adults and children, Cindy is a fresh addition to the IOH team with current capacity to take on new clients. Registered since 2013 Cindy has worked numerous clients including women and families escaping domestic violence, adolescents disengaged in society and education, workers injured at work and veterans returning to civilian life.
Cindy is experienced in:
- Working with children (including youths)
- Complex trauma
- Sleep Hygiene
- Addiction counselling
- Differential Identity Disorder (DID)
- Intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Anger management