Whether life, play or work has affected your physical health, our experienced team of physiotherapists and exercise physiologists can assist with assessment and treatment to get you back to fitness. Jump to view our Wollongong Physiotherapists.
Patients can access private health and Medicare referral funding, and IOH Health also provide physiotherapy interventions for:
- Workplace Health, including Workers Compensation to assist in recovery from workplace injury and managing Employee Assistance Programs to keep workers fit and niggle free.
- NDIS participants with our Disability Services team, helping guide functional goals and with capacity building.
IOH Health is committed to evidence based treatments, incorporating multiple modalities are available to suit your condition including:
- soft tissue massage
- Shockwave Therapy (also know as Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy [ECST] or Rapid Pressure Wave [RPW] Therapy)
- joint mobilisation
- myofascial release
- Spray and Stretch
- heat treatment
- stretching exercises
- strengthening exercises
- home management programs
- dry needling
- the Pilates (pil-art’-iz) Exercise Program
Our Wollongong Physiotherapists
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (Manipulative Therapy)
- Accredited Mulligan Concept Teacher (MCTA)
14 years of experience as a physiotherapist providing physiotherapy across the Illawarra and in Perth, WA. Four years experience providing postgraduate training to physiotherapists.
- Keeps busy with two small children when not at work.
- Enjoys the outdoors, can be found on weekends bushwalking on the escarpment or kayaking on the Minnamurra river.
- Is an avid geocacher.
- Is one of three teaching members of the Mulligan Concept in Australia.
I love working with people to understand what is important to them, and providing physiotherapy that helps people reach their goals by combining hands on physiotherapy, exercise and other treatment based on current scientific research.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Hons)
- Masters of Physiotherapy
- Can recommend some really good country music.
- Has a climbing wall at home.
- Has a boy & a girl who have lots of fun playing in the backyard.
- Enjoys jumping in cold water.
Movement is so important to our wellbeing and it’s a privilege to help people in this way.
- Bachelor of Applied Science
25 years experience in private practice, specialising in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy and workers compensation injuries.
I look to identify the cause of injury and treat the whole body musculoskeletal. Aiming for complete and full recovery from injury, imbalance, and full functional recovery.
I treat all musculoskeletal injuries and have a passion for chronic pain management.
- Soft tissue release
- joint mobilization
- dry needling
- shock wave
- musculoskeletal correction
- movement retraining