WHS LEGISLATION FOR OFFICERS
The WHS Legislation for Officers session is specifically tailored to inform Officers of their legal responsibilities under the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Act 2011. It is ideal for Directors and Executive/Senior Managers needing to understand the key elements of due diligence and what they can reasonably do to comply with the legislation. Training is delivered by specialist WHS trainers continually working across a broad range of industries
- WHS Legislation Overview
- Rules & responsibilities of the PCBU, Officers, Workers & Others
- Reversal of Onus of Proof
- Duty of Care, Due Diligence, What is Reasonably Practicable
- Offences and Penalties
- Work Groups
- Role of Health & Safety Representatives (HSRs) and Committees (HSC)
- Provisional Improvement Notices (PINS)
- Consultation Arrangements under the WHS Act 2011
- Incident Notification Requirements
- WHS Issue Resolution Procedure
- Principles of Risk Management
Training is delivered face to face.
Please call for an obligation free quote (GST free) to have this training run at your workplace. Company run courses can be customised to incorporate your specific WHS documentation and issues/scenarios to enhance relevance for learners.