TLILIC0003 LICENCE TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT – 3 DAYS
Forklift driving is classified as high risk work and therefore legislation requires forklift drivers to be assessed for competency and obtain a high risk work licence. This course is delivered by experienced trainers and assessed by SafeWork NSW approved assessors.
This is a 3 Day Course that incorporates completion of both a written and practical assessment and is suitable for both inexperienced and experienced operators.
The $72.50 fee for the processing of your National Photo Licence is to be paid to Australia Post on top of the course cost and must be paid within 60 days of the course completion date. On completion of the course you will receive an Interim Certificate to take to the Post Office with a Passport Photo. You will be able to drive a Forklift on the Interim Certificate for 60 days until you receive your National Photo Licence.
Training and assessment delivered on behalf of Achieve Training & Assessment Services RTO 90659
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift – Course Details
- Site Inspection
- Pre-Operation check of Forklift
- WorkCover Requirements
- Safe operation of Forklift
- Practice loading on to pallet racks
- Practice loading on and off trucks
- Safe parking of Forklift
- Post-operational checks
- Theory component
Training is delivered face to face including both theory and 2 assessments (ASQA and SafeWork NSW).
- $450.00 per person
- $72.50 National Photo Licence Fee
- $66.50 Renewal Fee
Fee includes course material, refreshments and lunch at venue.
Award and Recognition
Successful participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Attainment (TLILIC2003) in partial completion of Certificate III Transport and Logistics (TLI10). Qualification is issued by Achieve Training.
- 100 Points of ID that meet the requirements of the SafeWork NSW Evidence of Identity must be presented at commencement of this course. These must be originals; certified copies will not be accepted.
Evidence of Identity Information Sheet
- Re-assessment costs may apply in the event where a participant fails the SafeWork NSW assessment.
- Applicants must be 18 years old and must produce identification e.g. drivers licence
From 1st January 2015, when enrolling in a Nationally Recognised course you will need to obtain and provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number. Certificates cannot be issued until the USI number has been provided.
Conditions if training is conducted on-site at you workplace
- Suitable training venue to cater for all participants along with minimum number of forklifts (approx. 1 machine per 4 persons).
- Adequate space at venue for safe use of forklift (requirements are 400 sq. metres).
- Three heights of racking (25% – 50% – 75% of maximum reach of forklift).
- Meet SafeWork NSW requirement for weight to be 3 different shaped loads of a minimum weight of at least 225kg.
- Forklift Compliance plate identifying serial number and safe working load.
- Forklift lights and seatbelt must be operational if installed on machine.
New Location download pdf map for directions
13a Prince of Wales Avenue
If you have any questions regarding high risk work licence requirements please contact the SafeWork NSW Information Centre on 13 10 50.