PEAK PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
The Peak Performance Management training session is delivered by a registered Psychologist with over 20 years of experience. It provides Managers and Supervisors with strategies to improve workplace performance for individuals and teams to learn how to set goals and provide effective feedback and appraisals.
This course can be customised to meet your specific workplace needs and is able to be delivered at IOH or on-site at your workplace. Please call to arrange a suitable training time.
$295.00 per person (GST free)
Peak Performance Management Course Details
- Acknowledging your organisation’s performance framework
- Promoting positive performance within the framework
- How to have vital conversations
- Working with workers to set Smart Goals
- Rules for fair appraisal
- Strategies to assist when feedback, goal setting and training are not enough
Training is delivered face to face.
Award and Recognition
Successful participants will be awarded with a Statement of Attendance.