Our experienced psychologists and counsellors at IOH assist in providing a workplace where employers and employees work together to support and promote exceptional mental health and wellbeing.
IOH Workplace Health Psychology services provide psychological assessment and ongoing therapeutic counselling to assist individuals who may have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety or who are suffering after a recent traumatic event.
Our experienced psychologists and counsellors can help with a range of issues and conditions such as:
- EAP Counselling Service
- Psychological services to support return to work
- Mediation services
- Independent Psychological Assessments
- A vast array of Workplace training programs, some of the more popular courses being:
- Resilience Bites
- Vital Conversations
- Conflict Resolution
- Mental Health First Aid (2 days)
- Mental Health Awareness (1 day)
Psychologists can also assist with capacity building for NDIS participants (Disability Services) and personal life challenges including Adjustment Counselling, Anger Management and Relationship Issues, through our Personal Health counselling options.