IOH offers a range of medical assessment services in key locations in NSW and onsite. These are primarily focused on:
- Pre-placement medicals
- Functional Assessment
- Exit medicals
- Audiometric “hearing” screening
- drug and alcohol testing
- spirometry “lung function” testing
Our Wollongong clinic offers a more comprehensive service offering to workplaces in the Illawarra including:
- Acute injury treatment & management of Workplace Injuries
- Complex Statutory Medicals including NSW Order 43 Coal Board, Qld Coal Worker, Rail and Commercial Driver medicals.
- Hazardous Substance Medical Monitoring.
IOH Doctors are committed in their role of ensuring NSW workplaces are safe and workers are fit for duty and risks are minimised. Our doctors are also experts in workplace injuries, managing the treatment of both physical and psychological injuries. They understand the financial and emotional burdens faced by the injured worker and their employer, and will ensure the right treatment and recovery plan is in place to maximise the worker’s fitness for recovering at work in a safe manner.